To register, please insert your current email address as the username for this procedure.
Terms & Conditions
Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts
1. Abstracts must be submitted using the online abstract submission process. Abstracts will not be accepted by email or other methods.
2. It is mandatory for the authors to be Registered Delegates/ Students at the time of submission of abstract.
3. Deadline for submission of abstracts is 25th January 2016.
4. The papers should be related to the theme of the conference.
5. One participant can submit only one paper as presenting author (though s/he can be coauthor for more than one paper).
6. The Scientific Committee reserves all rights for selection or rejection of papers.
Abstract structure and format:
1. Follow Sequence: Title, Authors, Affiliations (addresses of authors), Abstract (Main Body), Key words.
2. Limit the abstract to 300 words (max.)
3. The abstract MUST clearly explain what was intended, done, observed and concluded. (References are not needed for abstracts).
4. The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
5. Provide 3-5 keywords.
6. Authors are required to mention the Theme (the one best suited from the list).
7. Font - Times New Roman, 12, Regular.
8. Only the papers which have not been published/submitted for publication should be sent for presentation.
9. You may opt for either oral or poster presentation. However, an abstract submitted for oral presentation, if relevant will be considered for poster presentation.
10. Abstract file should be in Ms-word (.doc or .docx) format only & will be upload online.
All submitted ‘Abstracts’ will be considered for oral or poster presentations.
Please note that the ‘Plenary’ presentations are by invitation only and no request in this regard will be entertained.